Tuesday, January 23, 3304

UTC:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
Inn Keeper
NPC
Posts: 5
Posted on Thu Oct 2, 3300 5:31 pm

Inn Keeper Euphrasie SkydiverWelcome to Morgor Astronavigator's Inn, the most exotic tavern on Romanek's Folly!

I'm your host, my name is Euphrasie Skydiver.

Never mind those tribal types over there in the corner, they are mostly harmless.

It seems you have travelled long and far. Have a glass of Teveriian Evil Juice and tell us your story.

Fremen
Ambassador
Posts: 5
Posted on Thu Oct 2, 3300 7:00 pm

Aye, pass me that famous Teveriian Evil Juice of yours already, woman! Can't you see me mouth is dry like a desert... I had a rough journey. I've almost got the third Federal ship when he struck me. Bad Karma. Couldn't even find a better name for him! Bad karma, I guess.

Never been to Romanek's Folly before... I wouldn't be here if I wasn't chased all the way up! Now give me another one and tell me what's the next system.

Inn Keeper
NPC
Posts: 5
Posted on Thu Oct 2, 3300 7:59 pm

Here ya go, one more Teveriian, Lad.

If you can't go back to Dahan, you'll have to go over BD+47 2112.

However, I fear that Two-Eleven-Two will also be quite hot for you right now as it is Federation too. My advise is to wait here for a while, until things have cooled down a bit.

Want to taste my Chango fish stew?

Blatant
Ambassador
Posts: 6
Posted on Sat Oct 4, 3300 7:22 pm

A dry Martini, Inn Keep!

Just the one. In a deep champagne goblet

Oh? It's an ancient drink my my family once drunk way back in time, three measures of gin or something similar, one of vodka-ish, half a measure of Kina Lillet. Shake it very well until it's ice-cold, then add a large slice of lemon-peel...

Have you got a booth where I can see both doors?



Last edited by Blatant - Sat Oct 4, 3300 7:23 pm
Inn Keeper
NPC
Posts: 5
Posted on Sat Oct 4, 3300 7:31 pm

Well, I try to make something which resembles that... OK if I stir it? No? It does seem the right way to do this.

If I may ask, sir... do you see anything at all through those glasses?

Fremen
Ambassador
Posts: 5
Posted on Sat Oct 4, 3300 7:42 pm

Originally posted by Inn Keeper:

Here ya go, one more Teveriian, Lad.

If you can't go back to Dahan, you'll have to go over BD+47 2112.

However, I fear that Two-Eleven-Two will also be quite hot for you right now as it is Federation too. My advise is to wait here for a while, until things have cooled down a bit.

Want to taste my Chango fish stew?

Aye, Chango fish stew sounds like a treat! Fishes, better to eat them than sleep with them, eh? Now wait a minute what's happening in that corner over there...

Old Boar
Chief
Posts: 26
Posted on Sat Oct 4, 3300 9:51 pm

 

Old boar slowly moves to the table where agent Blatant is sitting, joins him and gives him a long silent look. Then he whispers something:

Greetings, mister Smith. Good that you could come. Have you found that artifact I told you about... the Eye of the Cobra? I think I can trade it for something which is far more... eh... decorative on your cupboard.

* I'm friendly to everybody, except to my enemies: to them I am merely polite *

Blatant
Ambassador
Posts: 6
Posted on Sun Oct 5, 3300 10:57 am

Lifts shades

Oh! Sorry Chief I didn't see you sitting there.

Drops Shades, looks over left shoulder, over right shoulder, lifts shades again, looks over shoulders again, drops shades, leans in....

We may know of this 'eye of cobra', that is to say I can't profess to possessing it, but I may also know of it's location. I may know of the person who might possess it, you might say we're "2 Arcturian pea's of the same cloning pod"...

But I would like to talk to you about something else. We have eyes and ears everywhere Mr Boar, we know that your group ...intercepted... some cargo. We know that what you thought to be innocent cargo has in fact attracted a lot of ...attention..., I would imagine you would quite like to relieve yourself of the burden dispute the cost to you. I wouldn't actually try to contact the ...trader... you got it from, he's gone ...far away... now.

I choose my words carefully Mr Boar, it is unacceptable to have this cargo of experimental ...equipment... out there in public hands, as it is unacceptable that it reaches its intended destination. Let's say that for now knowledge of this cargo stays between us. Of course if any of this reaches Galnet wee will be forced to deny all knowledge and ...clean up... the mess.

But suppose this stays between us, suppose an agent of mine was to appear in ...the place... we discussed and happened to be in possession of this eye you speak of. Now suppose an anonymous Winged Cobra might cross his path. I suppose it would not be out of the question that said Cobra was indeed willing to hand over the experimental wea...equipment... as evidence, and that said agent may see his way to return this ...cultural artefact... to you, it would only be fair as a reward for handing in such suspicious cargo. We have no real interest in cultural artefacts anyway, unless their weaponizable.

Now, I know the GIA evidence lock-up number but it'll take me a few days to organise the release of the artefact from the research department... I mean I 'might' know the number if we 'supposedly' kept evidence but it 'might' take me a few days 'if' we have the artefact. I hope no-one heard that...



Last edited by Blatant - Sun Oct 5, 3300 10:58 am
Old Boar
Chief
Posts: 26
Posted on Sun Oct 5, 3300 7:34 pm

Very well, Mister Smith, you check if you can get hold of the artifact. We will hand over the containers with the bioweapons to you. I suggest we don't do the exchange in the space station, to many eyes here. Let's meet on the 25th/26th, at a quiet spot in outer space.

 

(( The above dialogs are the prologue to an RP PvP event "Operation: Asteroid Ambush" organized by The Relentless in co-operation with GIA and WiCoT. More information is available on the Relentless website and on the thread of the GIA on the FDEV Forum. ))

* I'm friendly to everybody, except to my enemies: to them I am merely polite *

Blatant
Ambassador
Posts: 6
Posted on Mon Oct 20, 3300 9:27 am

Hello again Inn keep! 

Have you any news  for me? Of course I'll give you the usual renumeration for anything of GIA interest...

What's that you say? alot of pirates coming through here lately?? Of course, have you seen the bulletin board, it's full of thief recruitment!!!

Anyway, when Tribal Chief comes in could you be so kind as to pass him (and ONLY him) this note? Please don't read the note as it will self distruct once read, if I worked the self destructing paper printer correctly...

Thanks so much, here's some credits for your trouble!

 

(( Edit by Admin: repaired broken image. ))



Last edited by Admin - Tue Jun 21, 3302 8:54 pm
Powered By: Bluethrust Clan Scripts v4 - Blue Grid Theme
© Copyright 2018 Winged Cobra Tribe

Elite Dangerous Webring
PrevWebring HomeNext